Menotomy Rocks Park - Picnic Area
Facility Area Information
Jason Street main entrance
Log In to Request
Arlington, MA 02474
Phone: (781) 316-3880
|The park is open to the public. A picnic area permit allows you use of the park and reserves two tables for a 2-hour time slot. Permits are issued for birthday parties and small gatherings under 50 people. Please note - this park does not have portable restrooms.
Spring 2021 Update: Unfortunately the picnic tables at this park are in unusable condition. If you reserve the picnic area, you may bring in your own folding table(s). Please note, tables must be walked in, cars are not permitted in the park.
|Reservations are booked with payment only. To make a reservation request:
Picnic requests are for parties of 50 or fewer. For parties larger than 50, please submit a Special Event Request Form.
- View the Picnic Area Calendar below for availability. One party is booked per time slot.
- Log into your household account (or create one) and submit a "reserve" request.
- You will receive an emailed response with "approved" or "declined".
- If your request is approved, your day/time will be held for 24-48 hours. Please call 781-316-3880 to confirm and pay. Holds will automatically expire without payment.
- Once payment is received, your permit will be issued. Please have it available on the day of your event.
|Daily Time Slots:
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 3:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Above information is for parties under 50 people. Parties greater than 50 need to submit a Special Event Request Form. Rates are $25/hour Resident and $50/hour non-residents.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
= Unavailable = Available
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.