North Union Park @ Thompson School - Picnic Area
Facility Area Information
Log In to Request
|The park is open to the public. A picnic area permit allows you use of the park and reserves two tables for a 2-hour time slot. Permits are issued for parties and small gatherings under 50 people.
Please submit the Special Event Request Form for gatherings greater than 50.
|Reservations are booked with payment only. To make a reservation request:
Picnic requests are for parties of 50 or fewer. For parties larger than 50, please submit a Special Event Request Form.
- View the Picnic Area Calendar below for availability. One party is booked per time slot.
- Log into your household account (or create one) and submit a "reserve" request.
- You will receive an emailed response with "approved" or "declined".
- If your request is approved, your day/time will be held for 24-48 hours. Please call 781-316-3880 to confirm and pay. Holds will automatically expire without payment.
- Once payment is received, your permit will be issued. Please have it available on the day of your event.
|Daily Time Slots:
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 3:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Above information is for parties under 50 people. Parties greater than 50 need to submit a Special Event Request Form. Rates are $25/hour Resident and $50/hour non-residents.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.