Public Skating - Advance Ticketing 2020-21
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Ed Burns Ice Skating Arena offers Advance Ticketing for Public Skate and Stick & Puck for the '20-21 season. For the most up-to-date times, check out the Public Skate and Stick & Puck Calendar.
Advance Ticketing is available for all Public Skate sessions listed. However, Advance Ticketing for weekend sessions (including Friday afternoon and evening), closes at 1:00 pm on Friday. Any remaining tickets are sold at the door 15 minutes before session start time.
During 2020-21 each public skating session is currently limited to a maximum of 50 skaters - effective 3/1/21 per session. With these limitations, we encourage advanced ticket purchases.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Advance Ticketing is available for all sessions shown up until 30 minutes before the session begins. However, Advance Ticketing for weekend sessions (including Friday afternoon and evening) closes at 1:00 pm on Fridays.
- Tickets for any open spaces will be sold at the door 15 minutes before start time.
- Access household account (or set up new account) to purchase tickets online.
- To purchase tickets over the phone with a household account, call Rec Department Monday-Friday 781-316-3880.
- Please carefully select the exact date and time for your ticket purchase.
- Your receipt is your ticket. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NOT EXCHANGEABLE.
Additional Public Skate Information
- Public Skate Sessions are 45 minutes long. ($4 for children & seniors and $6 for adults.)
- 50 skaters per session (new maximum effective 3/1/21).
- All skaters and spectators required to wear face-coverings.
- Tickets required for each session.
- Spectators/non-skaters do not need tickets but must log-in at ticket booth and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
- It's understood that all skaters and spectators entering the facility will abide by the Daily Health Screening (link below).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before start of session and exit promptly at end of session.
- Skate rentals: $5
- Tickets for open spaces will be sold at the door 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.