2017 Reservoir Beach Tags
• Register •
Reservoir Beach is tentatively scheduled to open June 17 and close on August 20. Exact opening date TBD based on water level. Daily Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm. (Closing dates and times are dependent upon staff availability.)
Approximate address is 250 Lowell St., Arlington, MA 02474
- Beach tags can be purchased in person at the Arlington Recreation office, Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:00pm or at the beach once it is open. Family tag is good for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional children: $20. If purchasing family pass online with 4 or more children, please contact Recreation Department at 781-316-3880.
- Tags can also be purchased online and picked up at Recreation Office or Reservoir Beach when it opens (please bring copy of receipt as proof of purchase).
- Located on Lowell Street in Arlington Heights, the Reservoir Beach includes a filtered/chlorinated swimming area, bathhouse, concession stand and playground.
- The beach is supervised by certified lifeguards and other beach staff while open.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard lifesaving devices are allowed.
- All people over one (1) year of age must display tags to be admitted to the beach area.
- Day passes are $5 weekdays/weekends/holidays.
- Free parking available in Beach parking lot.