2020 Reservoir Beach Tags - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
At this time, we do not have plans to open the Arlington Reservoir for swimming and beach activities for Summer 2020. Eventually it will be open as an open space for outdoor passive recreation. The Thompson/North Union Spray Park will open July 1 as a supervised facility for water play.
We thank you for your understanding during this time.
Approximate address is 250 Lowell St., Arlington, MA 02474
- Beach tags can be purchased in person at the Arlington Recreation office, Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:00pm or at the beach once it is open. Family tag is good for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional children: $20.
- Tags can also be purchased online and picked up at Recreation Office or Reservoir Beach when it opens (please bring copy of receipt as proof of purchase).
- Located on Lowell Street in Arlington Heights, the Reservoir Beach includes a filtered/chlorinated swimming area, bathhouse, concession stand and playground.
- The beach is supervised by certified lifeguards and other beach staff while open.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard lifesaving devices are allowed.
- All people over one (1) year of age must display tags to be admitted to the beach area.
- Day passes are $5 weekdays/weekends/holidays.
- Free parking available in Beach parking lot.