Ed Burns Arena & Ice Skating Rink - Public Skate and Stick & Puck
Facility Area Information
|GENERAL INFO & FEES
|Public Skate Admission: Seniors and Kids (16 & under) - $4. Adults - $6
Discount Friday 2:00 pm Skate: $3/pp
Stick & Puck/Stick Practice: $10 per person
Skate Rentals: $5
Skate Sharpening: $7
Discount multi-passes for admission, skate rental, stick & puck and skate sharpening available at Ticket Booth and Arlington Recreation Office. Concession stand open holidays and weekends. Vending machines and ATM located in lobby. Only cash and checks accepted at Ticket Booth.
For more information, contact the Arlington Recreation Office at 781-316-3880. To contact the rink office after business hours or on the weekends, call 781-316-3887.
| REGULAR PUBLIC SKATE
The Regular Schedule (below) is subject to change, especially during holiday periods. Please consult the Current Activities Calendar below for daily information.
The regular public skate schedule runs early September thru mid-April.
- Mondays: 12:00pm - 1:50pm
- Thursdays: 9:00am - 10:50am
- Fridays: 11:00am - 12:50pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm, 7:40pm - 9:20pm
- Saturdays: 4:00pm - 5:50pm
- Sundays: 9:30am - 11:30am, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
|STICK & PUCK/STICK PRACTICE
- Men's Stick Practice: Thursdays (11:45am - 1:45pm) Starting after Labor Day, please check current calendar for exclusion dates. $10 per person. Ages 18 and up.
- Women's Stick Practice: Fridays (9:00am - 10:50am) Starting after Labor Day, please check current calendar for exclusion dates. $10 per person. Ages 18 and up.
- Kids' Stick & Puck: No regular schedule. See Current Activities Calendar below. Helmets required for adults. Helmets with cages required for kids.
- Home School/Family/Kids Stick & Puck. Tuesdays (11:30am - 1:30pm) starting after Labor Day. Helmets required for adults. Helmets with cages required for kids. Open to Home School Groups and everyone else. $10 per person.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.