Kid Care Preschool: PROGRAM 2017-18
The Arlington Recreation Department welcomes your preschooler to join us in our licensed preschool program. The Kid Care Preschool program will be relocated to 352 Mass Avenue for the 2017-18 school year while the Gibbs building undergoes renovations.
Registration is open to the Public for the 2017-18 school year after January 18, 2017.
- Come and take part in the many different subjects such as arts and crafts, reading, foreign language classes, story time, sports and games, gymnastics and much more.
- Your little students will enjoy socializing with other children in a structured, safe, and welcoming environment.
- We offer snack time and request you pack a snack with your child for the day.
- Please no nut or peanut products because of children’s allergies.
- You have the option to choose one to five days per week.
- Arlington Kid Care follows the Arlington Public School calendar and school cancellation schedule.
How Do I Sign Up?
- We highly recommend that you arrange a tour prior to registering. Please contact the Preschool Director, Kim Grubb, to arrange a visit (781-953-9005 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you do not already have a household account with Arlington Recreation, please create one and include your information and your child's information.
- Sign up for the Kid Care Preschool Registration 2017-18 and pay the $125 enrollment fee. The fee is non-refundable, however $100 of the fee is applied to the first month's tuition for September. See Kid Care Preschool: Registration 2017-18 link below.
- Next, follow the steps to register for the Kid Care Preschool Program on this page. You may chose 1-5 days and you must register for all months. It is important that you continue to the end of the program registration process even though no payment will be required at this time.
- Complete the Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payment Form (see below) and email it to email@example.com. If you prefer, you may call in the information to the Arlington Recreation Department at 781-316-3880.
- Your first month's tuition will be automatically charged on May 1 (minus $100). The first month's tuition is non-refundable. Therefore, if you decide not to join us in the fall, please notify us before this date.
- Participants must be enrolled in the Kid Care Preschool program, have submitted the enrollment package (below) and paid the $125 registration fee(link below) and paid the first month’s tuition payment before attending the Arlington Kid Care Preschool Program.
- Enrollment is accepted throughout the year as space allows!
- To check availability before registering and paying enrollment fee, please call 781-316-3883.
Payment and Fees
- Payment is broken down evenly for 10 monthly payments. ($121/month for 1 Day, $237/month for 2 Days, $353/month for 3 Days, $468/month per month for 4 Days and $585/month for 5 Days.)
- A $125 non-refundable registration fee(link below) is due upon registration. ($100 of the registration fee is applied to the first month's tuition.)
- The first month's tuition is non-refundable. Therefore, if you wish to drop from our program, please notify us by email prior to the automatic billing on May 1, 2017.
- Monthly payments are through automatic credit card payment only.
- Registration will be considered "complete" ONLY when your child is registered for specific days, you have paid the $125 registration fee and an Automatic Monthly Credit Card Form has been submitted.
- Registration opens to New families after 1/18/17. Registrations submitted prior to this date will be rejected.
- For more information on the program or to report your child's absence for the day, please contact the Kid Care Preschool Director, Kim Grubb at 781-953-9005 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For registration/billing questions, or to change your child's registration, please contact Linda at the Recreation Department at 781-316-3883 (email@example.com).
- For the Arlington Recreation Department or the Recreation Director, Jon Marshall, please call 781-316-3880 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Additional Forms and Files: